Sunday, September 18, 2011

NEW SEM

hye everyone... how u doing.. fine i guest..hehe.. today is my second week in melaka.. yeah.. after 4 monts holiday im back here again as a student of UITM..heheh.. its my second sem as a dgree student of HUMAN RESOURCES.. theres not a lot thing i can talk about my second sem here.. but a lot thing i want to talk about our new house here.. huh.. its make me crazy... fisrt day i arrived here its so suck u know.. everything they said about this house is liar... like old people say "khabar tak seindah rupa".. huhu... i have to clean up my room until morning.. how can i do that.. i only arrived about 10min and i had to do it... WTH!!.. and then i had a lot thing to buy for this "nice" house.. the surrounding is quite good.. and the best things is.. everynight we had a beauty sleep song.. "bunyi mat2 rempit belegar".. thanks to yayasan melaka.. but now.. everything is under control.. my room and this house going better and better.. but for sure is.. next sem i want a new house.. i dont want to live here until i grade.. when talk about this place.. this place make me feel uncomfartable.. but our new house is just near with our campus..it only take a 2 minutes to class.. its the best la.. but overall "bole la".. i still under roof with my old roomate before.. only 3 person is quite new to me.. hahaha.. im in the first room in this house.. when u open the door then u gonna see my room.. and the worse is.. i have to spend more for my appetite.. the "murah warung" is far from here.. oh no!!!!! i had to diet.. lol... first week in this new house is really "mengusutkan" .. but i had to besyukur coz i still have a place to sleep.. heheh.. alhamdulillah.. and ignore all that messy then concentrate to my study... i have a lot of thing to do for this sem.. beside that, i must got a better result before this... oke enought for tonight.. have a nice day......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger