Sunday, December 4, 2011

When I look outside the window.. I wondering if I ready and did I manage to wake up for tomorrow... ??? Yeah.. I manage to live today but can I tomorrow..??? And I don't know what’s waiting me tomorrow, but for sure is I have to face it... no matter what happen good or bad I will just go through it.. Cause I know I can face it like what I did today... and I know I have awesome people around me to walk by my side... thanks to Allah... I hope all this people will stand by my side forever and ever until my breath stop.. Tomorrow is waiting for me... it gonna bring me a new life and new experience also new challenges... I can't wait to face it but am I ready...???? I hope I can be more better than today cause perfect is impossible.. no one is perfect... night is just pass... sunlight is waiting to shine... no matter what happen I know I can through it... and I will put all my strength.... WAITING FOR TOMORROW.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger