Thursday, April 12, 2012

"ingat kembali"




when i wake up in the middle of morning, then i look out the windows... this feelin' comes again.. feelin' that makes me to remind the real intentions exactly why i'm here... back then.. i really want to go far away from my place... look for new experiences in others places... yeah... that's what i wants before... now,i'm really2 far away from my place and people i loves... this place really taught me about what life's means... how to survive,to lives by ur owns and many things.. sometimes it's hards for me.. there is one time that i really2 want to get out from this place and back to where am i belong... but after thinks about everything i can't.... like what people said "whats to dones have to dones"... why i'm here...???? simple question.. "STUDY" .. the answer for that question... yeah.. im here because of my dream.. to further my study.. but.. what i've done here... instead of study... i have done many things... making new friends, new experiences, face a new challenges and etc... am i doing good so far???? i thinks yes.. but still not good enough... i want to make what i've done here be a best memory in my life's.. why?? because this moment happen once in your life... while u still in this moments.. try to enjoy it as much as possible... after this.. u will not able to experience it agains... i want this moments make me smile when i thinks about it later.. with people around me here.. im sure i will do better because they are better than me.... as long as i know who am i... i will doing good... it's hurt when u thin that u are all alone here.. with no family and ur old friends to support you.. only things u can do now is believe in urself... i always think that i will do as what people told me.. but now.. i realize I CAN'T... i dont want to live as their shadows but live as my own style... i realize it here... just ignore what people talk bad about u.. because it can make u changes urself more better...

thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger