Friday, December 30, 2011

::end of 2011::

it ends tonight's ~ All American Rejects

i choose this song for ends of 2011....

yeah.. it's end tonight's..2011 officially close it's page yesterday... now.. i wish nothing but the best for you... let's welcome 2012... hehe.. big smile in the first morning of 2012... wish??? oh no.!!! i'm not going to make a wish.. why??? because the "wish" thing not working at all for me.. so, i think it's better for me to follow the flow of this year...

2011????
many things happen in this year.. there's a lot to talk about it... let's make it simple.. i started this year in a new place in MELAKA which is where i am now... why i'm here??... simple... i'm here because i am accepted as a degree student of UITM... hehehe.. it's the best thing happens for me in this year... yeay.... a lot of memory to remembered... sadness, happiness, experiences, challenges and so on... wow... i manage to live this year happily.. in a new place, new friends, new environment and maybe as a new person... no!! i'm just kidding about "as a new person" lol... THANKS TO GOD... i manage to live because of HIM... and much loves for peoples around me... My family, friends, and especially to person that i most love in this world my mom, my bapa, my nenek, my makcik, my siblings, and my niece... thanks to you all because always stand by me .. much love for you all.. muahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! and to my old and new friends thanks a lot....... special thanks to my new friends because always help me here..

i wish nothing but the best for you~ Adele

this song for a new 2012...
2012???
i don't know what gonna happen this year.. but i hope this year will become more awesome than before.. AMIN!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD..... let's welcome this year with a big smile in our face.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger